1. A volcano erupts and then molten cheese comes out; a mystery which is investigated by a female version of Sherlock Holmes. (Read more here)
2. One story has five brutal murders, two nude scenes and one attempted rape. (Oh dear).
3. I have characters named: Johnnannis, Scawnnannis, Zedxclon and Gregtopher.
4. A man loses his family in a terrible car accident, only to have them brought back via a fantastic musical number a few days later.
5. The embodiment of evil is a fan of The Muppets and becomes inspired by it to eat people whole just like they do.
6. A middle aged, balding man in a beige blazer materialised in space before there was any life in the universe.
7. A couple of homeless people find out how to win the lottery every time and become the two richest men on Earth.
8. The embodiments of good and evil have a scooter race through a small town in Wiltshire.
9. A nuclear bomb was launched during the cold war, but it didn’t go off and nobody realised until somebody found it in his garden twenty-seven years later.
10. Characters who have died and been brought back several times discuss how it’s silly when fiction is criticised for having that happen.
Don’t forget, I am intentionally making it sound very weird, these are all out of context! I do write seriously as well. I’d be interested in seeing what things other people might have on their lists.